rosemthornzrosemthornz

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Dromanisqatsi I Dromanisqatsi I

whoa that's sick!

I was skeptical at first, but the arpeggio style really pulled me in after a few seconds. NOICE!

Optimus Crime Optimus Crime

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!

That sounded completely fugly, and my ears feel violated. The only reason i'm giving you any stars is because that's what getting raped by Optimus Prime probably sounds like.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to convince my ears to not commit suicide.

(just...ow...)

MadCow responds:

You're just too ignorant to understand.

lalafoom lalafoom

NICE!!!

i like it a lot! It reminds me of the music from Ape Escape, and anything that delivers nastalgia on a silver platter like that gets my seal (arf arf) of approval.

Now make another one!

Final Fantasy IX tribute Final Fantasy IX tribute

not bad at all

sounds nice! exactly like final fantasy should sound. I especially like some of those chords. NOBUO IS A GENIUS!

Internal Interlude Internal Interlude

not bad at all.

i think this sounds good, so to counteract the moron below, here's a 9.
Although, you might want to fix the blank spot at the end. it takes up half the song length.

OBIEakaAO responds:

Thanks! fixed it!

The Frozen Wastes The Frozen Wastes

nice, but...

this isn't exactly saddening or frightening either. Maybe if it was in a minor key it would sound more like a frozen waste, instead of a happy tune. Last I checked, frozen wastelands aren't happy places to be.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Well, it was a remake, and the point WASN'T to make it sound frightening or saddening, and one of the reasons I called it "The Frozen Wastes" was because of the sound I used in the beginning and the end.

Lv1 - Terror In The Air Lv1 - Terror In The Air

Whoa!

that's creepy. perfect for a menacing dialogue, followed by a crazy boss fight. Yipes!

blacknote responds:

Thanks for the review!

Symphony of the Night =MEDLEY= Symphony of the Night =MEDLEY=

Absolutely Incredible!

Wow, that was amazing! This is by far the best thing I've heard on this site, EVER!
At the risk of sounding like a complete n00b, is this an actual orchestra or was it done all on computer? If on computer, then what program(s) did you use?

NickPerrin responds:

Thanks for the awesome review!
It's all done on PC. Software used was EWQLSO Gold Pro XP for orchestral samples. Glad you enjoyed it!

RushDrumsBeat RushDrumsBeat

Bad-Ass!

Yeah, this song is bad ass. I could totally see this song used as a boss battle. Good job!

SweetLiquidSnake responds:

Thanks man, nice to see a ten in a sea of 4s and 7s haha, but yah i think it'd be cool to see this in a boss fight or any animation even.